Crediblock.com can help your new business get off the ground. We believe founders should focus on their core competency and not have the headaches of dealing with business logistics, I.T. or other simple jobs – Crediblock.com can be your single trusted I.T. vendor and business consultant.
Startups need intelligent resource pools to grow, not greedy vendors. Crediblock.com LLC can provide a comprehensive startup consulting package to help earlier stage companies scale, grow, profit, and flourish.
Crediblock.com LLC is not a bank, broker-dealer, or regulated financial institution. We can provide technology consulting, expert opinion, development guidance, I.T. support, and other ancillary services.
For a one time flat fee (that will depend on the amount of work involved) Crediblock.com can:
- Refer a lawyer who can file your entity in Delaware (billed separately)
- Cap table management system startup package
- Domain name registration account
- Emails for your organization
- Website hosting and basic website
- Cap Raise / Crowdfunding consulting
- I.T. strategy planning (ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Jobs portal for staffing 50 Job credits
- 3 months free display advertising for your brand or website on Crediblock Media
- I.T. vendor consulting including phone, cybersecurity, productivity, cloud hosting, virtual office, teleconference, and other vendors
- Remote staffing consulting
- Product evaluation and consulting
- Recruiting by our in house Chief Recruiting Officer
- Internet Exposure Campaign setup and 3 months free trial
- Articles to promote your brand / website
- Help with first Press Release and account on Press Release service
- Help with preparing a Pitch Deck to find investors
- Hire your killer team staffing & recruiting service
- Setup of core accounts, Google, Gmail, Youtube, Twitter, and connect to blog
- Setup WordPress blogging system and Jetpack
- Logo creation and banners, featured images
The startup package is a 3 month setup period where we will evaluate the business needs and work closely with the founder to scale the company for growth. Startups fail for a number of reasons, we don’t want that reason to be logistics or business planning. Staffing, managing investors, I.T. and marketing can all be overwhelming projects of their own.
Comments are closed